Werner Mummert: Sandblasted Brandy
Product Number: 002-560-0008
A short, plumply-proportioned Brandy of borderline Apple form, the considerably low center of gravity and broad underside of this Werner Mummert design's bowl is backed up by a long shank that is of fairly stout cross-section itself. Aside from making for a rather sturdy look, this arrangement also allows the briar to rest upright quite well. Typical of Werner's work, the sandblast is crisp and fine, and the stem of high-quality German ebonite - in this case a brindled black-and-green.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany