Werner Mummert: Sandblasted Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-560-0012
Though quite compact of bend and proportions, this Werner Mummert design hardly seems stout at all - his handling of the lines and forms makes for something sharp, precise, and gracefully architectural, all accented by a long, slender stem. The sandblast, as ever, is superbly deep and defined, bringing out loads of serious ring-grain that prove every bit as enjoyable to the hand as to the eye.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany