Werner Mummert: Sandblasted Cavalier
Product Number: 002-560-0025
While a pretty complex design at first glance, this drastic rearranging of the traditional Cavalier theme proves easy and natural in hand, and with a removable moisture-well cap and straight drilling through both branches of the shank, I expect it to be a pinch to clean as well. With condensation collecting at the far end of the downward-angled, first branch of the shank, and the second branch tapping the top of the drafthole, a smooth, dry smoke is ensured.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.06 in./128.52 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cavalier
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany