Werner Mummert: Sandblasted Pot
Product Number: 002-560-0073
A rather conservative shape from the German carver, Werner Mummert presents us here with an elegant little straight Pot. The bowl is squat with a shallow, but broad chamber perfect for a bit of folded flake. Its elongated, round shank adds a bit of masculinity to the already handsome shape. Mummert is famed for his unique sandblasting techniques, which are readily displayed in this briar's wave after wave of undulating ring grain. Fashioned with a handy vulcanite saddle stem, it should be a comfortable clench in the jaw for an enjoyable smoke — no matter the occasion.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.06 in./26.92 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany