Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple Sitter (200)
Product Number: 002-036-0607
Poul Winslow really likes to fiddle around with asymmetrical shaping, though in the case of this smooth, sturdy, big-bowled bent Apple he's employed it more subtly than he usually does. A sure sitter, stout walled, smooth and substantial in hand, this briar should prove a pleasing addition to any rotation.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark