Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-0656
If you were to explore Poul Winslow's website, you would see a man whose brain never stops turning with artistic ideas. Poul is as much of a painter as he is a pipe maker, and the translation either way seems to follow certain fractal patterns. Here, his the rustication cracking out of the smooth surface, is very similar to the dimensional layering found in his abstracts. I guess the saying holds true, the artist paints the same picture all his life.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark