Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-0657
Many of Winslow's pieces have this softly subtle form of rustication, the kind many makers have tried, but few have successfully pulled off. And it coordinates so well with the shape, the asymmetrical roundness of the form, encapsulated by smooth paneling, a extraordinarily diverse, tactile sensation for the fingers.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark