Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-0735
Typical of Poul Winslow pipes, this bent Apple presents a bowl of good size, with plenty of substance in its walls. Atypical of the bent Apple itself, however, this briar also happens to sit quite well. Texture-wise, the finish offers some nice variation, with both very smoothly polished briar, and a fair amount of area covered in fine striations.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark