Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Brandy (200)
Product Number: 002-036-0741
This is definitely a freehand Brandy, and yet, unusual for a Poul Winslow freehand shape, it displays very little asymmetry; most of what is there is simply the result of the right flank sporting a distinct panel, well the left's planed surface proceeds smoothly into the forward face of the bowl. I suspect this symmetry may be the result of something else unusual about this briar - its sheer mass. This is one big, stoutly built briar, and the more symmetrical design works to keep it smoother and easier in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 4.60 oz./130.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark