Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-0791
This is a rather conservative number from Danish artisan Poul Winslow. Make no mistake, there's still a bit of fluting to the bowl, and its underside is finished in the handsome wire-brush-style rustication; but overall, Poul seems to have focused on rendering this bent Apple shape in classic Danish style. Even his overall finish seems more subdued compared to his usual choice of vibrant contrast stains — opting instead for warm hues of burgundy, mahogany, and tan for this piece.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark