Winslow: Crown Smooth Freehand Bent Dublin (300)
Product Number: 002-036-0533
Even in his more modest grades, Poul Winslow can't help but create some complex and playful shapes. This bold, fluted, naturalistic bent Dublin, for example, which shifts the flaring taper of its bowl in a backward cant, resulting in a much more forceful gesture over all, and a much firmer look to the design's leading edge.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark