Lighters: Kiribi Ohgi Black Nickel
Product Number: 001-068-0192
Ohgi, along with sensu, are terms for a folding fan, but the namesake of this arrestingly retro lighter is considered more historical and formal. Far more than a simple means of moving air, an ohgi in the hand is a metaphorical spotlight upon the person who holds it.
Deco in design, with the discrete inclusion of a pipe tool and tamper, the ritzy Ohgi presentation abounds with cutting-edge advancements where they count. on the inside. It features:
- dual flame design for covering a wider surface, while being gentler to your pipe
- single tank construction of impressive fuel capacity
- hinge spring made of a special polymer that is far more resistant to fatigue than steel
- 100% hand assembled in Japan
- nickel, brass, and steel construction
- folding pipe tool and tamper housed within the fuselage
Available in red sateen, black matte, silver satin, or the modernist black nickel now before you.
Your PriceSold Out