Lighters: Kiribi Kabuto Black Nickel
Product Number: 001-068-0196
Along with the katana, the kabuto (winged battle helm) boasts an integral association with the pre-Meiji Restoration samurai class. While the inspiration for the Kiribi shapes all hail directly from the zenith of Art Deco, the Kabuto also incorporates an homage to this tradition within the gesture of the wing-like cap toggle — a direct reference to the fukigaeshi (crescent like wings on the side of the kabuto)
Though distinctly retro-chic on the outside, your new Kabuto sports a state-of-the-art modernist design, technology, and cutting-edge innovations within. It features:
- new dual flame design that offers a wider and more gentle light for your pipe
- hinge spring made of a special polymer that is far more resilient to fatigue than steel
- single tank construction of amazing fuel capacity
- 100% hand assembled in Japan
- sturdy brass, steel, and nickel construction
Your lighter, like your choice of cufflinks or writing pen, communicates much about your discerning tastes to others. Let your new Karibi Kabuto do some of the talking, others will get the message.
The Kiribi Kabuto is available in red sateen, understated black matte, sophisticated silver satin, or the modernist black nickel before you.