Lighters: Kiribi Mikazuki Black Matte
Product Number: 001-068-0201
Celebrated in Haiku by the likes of Yosa Buson and Basho, Mikazuki is Japanese for "waxing crescent moon", and that ephemeral beauty is elegantly captured within chrome finish contours of the base and ignition platform. The dapper exterior design hails from the apex of the Art Deco movement, the roaring 20s, as does the signature Mikazuki arches.
Under all of this retro style, you will find manifold modern innovations:
- single tank construction with impressive fuel capacity
- angled flame design that offers a convenient and more gentle light for your pipe
- 100% hand assembled in Japan
- high-quality nickel, steel, and brass materials
- special polymer spring (200% more resistant to fatigue than steel) reserved for the opening/closing mechanism
The Mikasuki is available in either red sateen or the elegant black matte before you.