Ashton: Aged Maduro #30
Product Number: 007-007-0057
Ashton Aged Maduro is rare because of its selected and extremely limited Connecticut broad leaf wrapper. Many a wrapper leaf is picked, but few are chosen for our Ashton Aged Maduro. The initial sweet taste comes from the wrapper, but once lit, the cigar becomes rich and nutty much like a great Madeira or Tawny Port, whose distinct flavor comes from aging in Sherry finished French oak barrels. Our Ashton Aged Maduro's rich distinct flavor comes from the never hurried natural fermentation of the wrapper, which encourages its natural sweetness. The wrapper and aged filler creates a rich and complex flavor elevating the Ashton Aged Maduro to a class all its own.
Cigar Sales Rank: 0
- Length: 6.75 in./171.45 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 44
- Country: Dominican Republic
- Wrapper Type: Connecticut Broadleaf
- Wrapper Country: Dominican Republic
- Filler Country: Dominican Republic
- Binder Country: Dominican Republic
- Package Type: Box
- Make: Handmade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed