Ashton: ESG 23 Year Salute Cigars
Product Number: 007-007-0109
First released in 2006 to commemorate Ashton's 20th Anniversary, the Estate Sun Grown cigar features only the oldest tobaccos from the prestigious Fuente family's farms in the Dominican Republic. The sun-grown wrapper is harvested exclusively for Ashton's ESG series, and it presents a flavor profile of graham crackers, molasses, and woodsy spice, having earned a 94 rating from Cigar Aficionado in 2014 and offered here in the 23 Year Salute vitola — a 6.25" x 52 size.
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 52
- Country: Dominican Republic
- Wrapper Type: Habano, Sungrown
- Wrapper Country: Dominican Republic
- Filler Country: Dominican Republic
- Binder Country: Dominican Republic
- Package Type: Box
- Make: Handmade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed