Caldwell Cigar Company: Eastern Standard Manzanita
Product Number: 007-763-0045
A blend of rare, aged Criollo '98 and Corojo Ligero from the Dominican Republic and Nicaraguan Habano leaf forms the filler for Caldwell Cigar Co.'s Eastern Standard, covered in a Dominican Habano binder and a unique, hybrid wrapper of Connecticut Shade and Brazilian Mata Fina. It results in a slightly different flavor profile than the typical Connecticut cigar, offering a creamy, flavorful smoking experience with notes of pepper and spice.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
- Length: 4.00 in./101.60 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 42
- Country: Dominican Republic
- Wrapper Type: Connecticut
- Wrapper Country: Ecuador
- Filler Country: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua
- Binder Country: Dominican Republic
- Package Type: Box
- Make: Handmade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed