Debonaire: Daybreak Sagita Cigars
Product Number: 007-906-0005
Debonaire cigars represent a collaboration between Phil Zanghi III, the founder of Indian Tabac, Daniel Sinclair of Durfort Holdings, and the De Los Reyes family. The Reyes family has worked with tobacco for over a 160 years, and each Debonaire cigar is hand-rolled at their world-class factory in the Dominican Republic.
Debonaire's Daybreak cigar is composed of Nicaraguan and Dominican fillers, a Dominican San Vicente binder, and an Ecuadorian Connecticut Shade wrapper. Presented in a variety of vitolas, the Daybreak cigar is a medium-bodied smoke that's both complex and rich, offering notes of cream, nuts, leather, and cedar.
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 38
- Country: Dominican Republic
- Wrapper Type: Connecticut, Shadegrown
- Wrapper Country: United States
- Filler Country: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua
- Binder Country: Dominican Republic
- Package Type: Box
- Make: Handmade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed