Drew Estate: Kentucky Fire Cured Delfinas
Product Number: 007-084-0059
Drew Estate's Kentucky Fire Cured cigars showcase tobacco that, instead of being air-cured like most cigars, is cured over a fire — changing the flavor profile and adding smoke to the tobacco's drying process. As such, these Kentucky Fire Cured cigars present intriguing notes of roasted wood and smokiness akin to peaty scotch whiskey. Also available in the Candela-wrapped Swamp and flavored tip Sweets versions.
Cigar Sales Rank: 177
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 26
- Country: Nicaragua
- Wrapper Type: San Andres, Kentucky Fire Cured
- Wrapper Country: Mexico
- Filler Country: Honduras, Nicaragua
- Binder Country: United States
- Package Type: Box
- Make: Handmade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed