Drew Estate: Kentucky Fire Cured Ponies
Product Number: 007-084-0109
Drew Estate's Kentucky Fire Cured cigars showcase tobacco that, instead of being air-cured like most cigars, is cured over a fire — changing the flavor profile and adding smoke to the tobacco's drying process. As such, these Kentucky Fire Cured cigars present intriguing notes of roasted wood and smokiness akin to peaty scotch whiskey. Also available in the Candela-wrapped Swamp and flavored tip Sweets versions.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
- Length: 4.00 in./101.60 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 32
- Country: Nicaragua
- Wrapper Type: Kentucky Fire Cured
- Wrapper Country: United States
- Filler Country: United States
- Binder Country: United States
- Package Type: Tin
- Make: Machinemade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed