Indian Motorcycle: Shade Robusto Cigars
Product Number: 007-907-0009
Founded in 1901, Indian was America's first motorcycle brand, crafting some of the most iconic bikes in history. Indian Motorcycle cigars continue the company's historic legacy in partnership with Debonaire Cigars — a collaboration between Phil Zanghi III, formerly of Indian Tabac with Rocky Patel, and the De Los Reyes factory in the Dominican Republic. Indian Motorcycle's cigar portfolio focuses on the best tobaccos possible in a streamlined selection that highlights various wrapper types. Offered here is the Shade version, featuring an Ecuadorian Connecticut Shade wrapper, Dominican binder, and fillers from Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic.
- Length: 5.00 in./127.00 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Country: Dominican Republic
- Wrapper Type: Connecticut, Shadegrown
- Wrapper Country: Ecuador
- Filler Country: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua
- Binder Country: Dominican Republic
- Package Type: Box
- Make: Handmade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed