La Barba: Red 6 x 54
Product Number: 007-868-0003
Meaning "the beard" in Spanish, La Barba is a small-batch, boutique cigar company founded by Tony Bellatto and Craig Rossi. The Red line is a Dominican puro handmade in the Dominican Republic at Tabacalera William Ventura and marked by a Corojo wrapper. Generous portions of ligero in the filler blend make La Barba's Red cigar a full-bodied smoke with a flavor profile of forward spice, graham cracker sweetness, and deeper hints of chocolate.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 54
- Country: Dominican Republic
- Wrapper Type: Corojo
- Wrapper Country: Dominican Republic
- Filler Country: Dominican Republic
- Binder Country: Dominican Republic
- Package Type: Box
- Make: Handmade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed