Montecristo: Platinum Series No. 3 Cigars
Product Number: 007-003-0101
With a reputation for consistency, quality, and flavor that dates back to 1935 in Cuba, Montecristo cigars are some of the most trusted and esteemed in the industry. For their Platinum Series, the company sets the standard for handmade, premium cigars. Released in 2002 in response to a desire for more robust, full-bodied cigars, the Platinum Series showcases a Mexican San Andrés Cubano wrapper encasing a Dominican binder, with a special long-filler blend from the Dominican Republic, Peru, and Nicaragua. Offering a rich and smooth flavor profile, the Platinum Series from Montecristo is a bold cigar and one of the most full-bodied blends in Montecristo's portfolio.
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 44
- Country: Dominican Republic
- Wrapper Type: Habano, San Andres
- Wrapper Country: Mexico
- Filler Country: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Peru
- Binder Country: Dominican Republic
- Package Type: Stick
- Make: Handmade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed