Montecristo: White Series Churchill
Product Number: 007-003-0034
With a reputation for consistency, quality, and flavor that dates back to 1935 in Cuba, Montecristo cigars are some of the most trusted and esteemed in the industry. For their White Series, the company showcases an Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper encasing a Nicaraguan binder, with choice long-fillers from the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua. Offering a smooth, creamy flavor profile, the White Series from Montecristo is a nuanced, medium-bodied smoke for the discerning cigar aficionado.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
- Length: 7.00 in./177.80 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 54
- Country: Dominican Republic
- Wrapper Type: Shadegrown, Connecticut
- Wrapper Country: Ecuador
- Filler Country: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua
- Binder Country: Nicaragua
- Package Type: Box
- Make: Handmade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed