Romeo y Julieta: Reserva Real Toro
Product Number: 007-005-0022
With Cuban roots dating back to 1875, Romeo y Julieta is one of the industry's most prestigious brands, and fans of Connecticut-wrapped cigars will especially appreciate the Reserva Real line. A hand-selected, Ecuadorian Connecticut Shade leaf envelops a Nicaraguan binder and blend of Dominican tobacco and Nicaraguan ligero long-fillers. Offering a mellow-bodied smoke, the Reserva Real presents a flavor profile of sweet, woodsy notes that's perfect as an end-of-day reward.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 54
- Country: Dominican Republic
- Wrapper Type: Shadegrown, Connecticut
- Wrapper Country: Ecuador
- Filler Country: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua
- Binder Country: Nicaragua
- Package Type: Box
- Make: Handmade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed