Sampler Packs: Micallef Collector Edition (16 Pack) Cigars
Product Number: 007-910-0020
Micallef Cigars was founded in 2017 as a collaborative effort between Al Micallef, a successful entreprenuer, and Joel Gómez-Sanchez, the head of the Gómez-Sanchez cigar company since 1994. The roots of the Gómez-Sanchez brand stretch back to 1934 in Cuba, when Pedro Gómez, Joel's grandfather, established a tobacco company of his own, later passing on all of his knowledge to his grandson. This storied history lives on today through Micallef cigars, each hand rolled and blended by the Gómez-Sanchez family in their supervision of Micallef's factory in Estelí, Nicaragua.
The Collector Edition is a unique offering from Micallef, comprising a 16-count box of cigars that includes two of all eight core legacy-line releases. All 16 cigars come in the 5" x 40 Londres vitola, a special shape that none of these cigars have come in before and which showcases Micallef's renewed enthusiasm in offering smaller size options to discerning smokers. The cigars featured in the Collector Edition are:
- Reserva Londres — a medium-bodied cigar comprising a San Andrés Habano wrapper over a Nicaraguan binder and fillers from the Dominican Republic, Honduras, and Peru.
- Leyenda Londres — a medium-full bodied cigar with an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper over a Nicaraguan binder and fillers from Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic & Honduras.
- Migdalia Londres — a medium-full bodied cigar boasting a San Andrés Habano wrapper over a Sumatran binder and Nicaraguan and Dominican Fillers.
- Herencia Habano Londres — a medium-bodied cigar comprising a Nicaraguan Habano wrapper over an Ecuadorian Sumatra binder and fillers from Nicaragua and Honduras.
- Herencia Maduro Londres — a medium-full bodied cigar comprising a Nicaraguan Maduro wrapper over an Ecuadorian Sumatra binder and fillers from Nicaragua and Honduras.
- Connecticut Londres — a medium-bodied cigar boasting an Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper over a Nicaraguan binder and Nicaraguan and Dominican fillers.
- Experiencia La Crema Londres — a medium-bodied cigar with a San Andrés Sumatra wrapper over an Ecuadorian Habano binder and fillers from Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic, and Panama.
- Reata Londres — a mild-medium bodied cigar featuring a San Andrés Sumatra wrapper over an Ecuadorian binder and Nicaraguan fillers.
- Length: 5.00 in./127.00 mm.
- Ring Gauge: 40
- Country: N/A
- Wrapper Type: N/A
- Wrapper Country: N/A
- Filler Country: N/A
- Binder Country: N/A
- Package Type: Box
- Make: Handmade
- Box Pressed: Not Box Pressed