It is our policy to handle only the very best quality in all merchandise. However, If you are not completely satisfied, you may return any merchandise for a refund. See below for necessary steps to be taken to insure your refund.
- General Returns/Refunds: Except for the extenuating circumstances described below, we provide a one-month, no questions asked return policy. Simply email us to arrange a return/refund.
- Pipe Returns/Refunds: A pipe may be returned for any reason within one month of purchase, provided it hasn't been smoked. Pipes are warrantied, by us, for one year to be free of defects. If you experience a 'burn-out' during this time period, please email us to arrange a return. We will give you a refund, or an exchange, at our discretion. We do not warranty pipes against excess wear and tear, such as tenon breakage, cracking from dropping the pipe, etc.
- Tobacco Returns/Refunds: We will accept returns on tinned pipe tobacco in limited circumstances, including when the tobacco you received is not the tobacco you ordered or in cases where there is a physical problem with the tobacco itself, such as mold. We will accept discretionary returns on tinned tobacco only if the tobacco has been unopened. In these instances, please email us to arrange a return. We will give you a refund or an exchange, at your discretion. We do not accept returns on bulk tobacco unless there is a physical problem with the tobacco.
- Freight Damage: If damage happens to your items in shipping to you please refuse your order, indicate "damaged" on delivery receipt and call us immediately so we can start working on replacing your order. We will take all steps necessary to insure that you have your replacement product as soon as possible.
- International Returns Marked "Refused" or "Unclaimed": If you refuse to pay your local duty or tax, and the carrier bills Smokingpipes.com for the unpaid charges, we will subtract this amount and any return shipping fee from your return credit once the order is back. No refunds will be given for items that are seized at your local customs office or abandoned. There will likewise be no refund for damaged products on return orders that are marked "Refused" or "Unclaimed." We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee for any international order that is returned to us because it was refused or unclaimed. The original shipping fee is non-refundable.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds for damaged or unsalable merchandise if you refuse the package or the package is refused by customs. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on all other international returns where we consider the reason for return to be outside of the normal course of business.
550 Hwy 9 E
Longs, SC 29568