Danish Estates: Former Handmade Sandblasted Bent Billiard (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-5081
Making mostly classic shapes, or classic variations, Former's sandblasting style and staining process combine to dress up some of the most beautiful briars made today. The bent Billiard before your eyes is a shape that we've only had a few of over all these years, and it's still as pristine in the bowl as it was when it left his shop.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN DENMARK
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark