Danish Estates: Bjarne Smooth Bent Egg
Product Number: 004-001-5842
While the simple, smooth form, seamless transition, and light, graceful stem are all very Danish, this is admittedly a bit of an oddball design. But it's a lovable oddball; comforting in hand, more than thick-walled enough to provide plenty of insulation, and with a decent bit of chamber, and loads of flame grain, to boot.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark