Danish Estates: Bari Matador Partially Sandblasted Freehand Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-001-5934
Often Bari pipes feature a large-to-'ohmygod' sized bowl, and a fairly conservative take on Danish Freehand shaping. This Matador boasts a (very) imaginative, momentum inspired shape, amazing elongation, and a killer grain, but I think 'conservative' just got kicked to the curb.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Mild rim darkening.
- Length: 7.27 in./184.66 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark