Danish Estates: Bari Topaz Sandblasted Dublin (7710)
Product Number: 004-001-9297
A rather squat take on the straight Dublin, this Bari features a chamber of Pot like depth and breadth, only funneled into a more conical arrangement inside. The sharp taper to the fore and aft of the bowl really work to emulate this engineering, and the sandblast is quite crisp as well.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark