Danish Estates: Stanwell Selected Briar (12) (Regd. No.) (1960s)
Product Number: 004-001-9418
Stanwell's tried and true straight Billiard shape, the "12" is one of the marque's oldest shape chart designs and one defined by clean, minimalist lines and a very smart distribution of visual weight throughout the composition. This particular example was first crafted sometime in the '60s, and apart from some issues around the rim, I'd say it's weathered the years rather well.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.5/5 Rim charring, plus some light scratches around the bowl.
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark