Danish Estates: Stanwell Royal Prince Billiard (29) (1970s-1990s)
Product Number: 004-001-10823
Stanwell's "29" is a great example of the Danish approach to the Billiard shape, staying fairly true to the old English model only with softer lines and a lower-set waistline. We see it here presented in a warm walnut finish, highlighting some lovely flame grain all around.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Royal Prince (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
4.7/5 Rim darkening, plus a couple tiny dings on the rim.
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark