Danish Estates: Svendborg Smooth Bent Brandy (Padouk)
Product Number: 004-001-10905
This is a very smooth and poised take on the bent Brandy shape, matched to a very warm contrast finish, a classic black stem, and tastefully slim accent at the latter's base. Regarding the stem, its tenon was drilled out to a 6mm inner diameter, suggesting this pipe was intended to accept some sort of filter. Condition is good, though I should note that there are fills, mostly along the underside.- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark