Danish Estates: Svendborg Smooth Brandy (A) (701)
Product Number: 004-001-10967
Balancing a more streamlined style of shank and stem with softer curves and a gentle taper in the bowl, this Brandy from Svendborg cuts a striking silhouette overall, with the bowl's low-set waistline and long taper really standing out in profile. Fairly nice grain too.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Charring Around The Airway Chamber Lightly Sanded Finish Faded Rim Darkening
A (inside circle)
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark