Danish Estates: Stanwell Smooth (17) (pre-2010)
Product Number: 004-001-11235
This appears to be a tapered-stem variant of Stanwell's old "17" shape, a lighter Billiard originally designed by Sixten Ivarsson back in the day. We see it here in a smooth, walnut finish, featuring quite an impressive display of flame grain.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing Scratches Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark