Danish Estates: Tao Sandblasted Bent Apple with Silver (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-12157
Hailing from Svendborg, also home of his friends Poul Ilsted (with whom he owned the Svendborg pipe factory for a time) and Manduela, Tao has only in the past few years developed the sort of cult following and recognition that other Danish pipe makers have enjoyed for longer. This elegant bent Apple sports exceptional ring grain, complemented by the silver band and swirled cumberland stem.
- Sykes Wilford
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rating: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark