Danish Estates: Nording Virgin Grain Bent Dublin Sitter (2) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-12212
Sporting a light blonde, natural-esque stain, Erik Nording's Virgin Grain finish really has a way of bringing out the most in each block. In this particular example, that means a wonderful display of dense, finely-stranded flame — quite a contrast to the bold Danish shaping of the stummel.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN DENMARK (Arched)
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.50 in./63.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark