Danish Estates: Nording Signature Natural Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-18526
Similar to Nording's Signature Freehand series, this Signature bent Pot is presented in a partial rustication on virgin finished briar and paired to a demi-Churchwarden stem. It would certainly make for an excellent reading pipe, great for keeping the smoke out of your eyes when you're engrossed in the pages. It's still unsmoked too, though the stem logo was buffed off at some point- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Stem Logo Buffed Off Unsmoked
- Length: 8.00 in./203.20 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark