Danish Estates: Georg Jensen Goodwill Smooth Bent Dublin (332)
Product Number: 004-001-13101
Featuring a jaunty bend and broad, tapering bowl, this bent Dublin from Georg Jensen is an eye-catching piece, with some decent grain peeking through its dark finish. Condition is good overall, though it does have some scratches on the shank, and a tiny tooth mark.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
made in Denmark
4.7/5 Minor rim darkening, scratches on the shank, and a tiny tooth mark.
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark