Danish Estates: Erik Nielsen Smooth Brandy (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-13114
An excellent example of the softer, more supple shaping of the Danish school, this piece from Erik Nielsen features some plump cheeking of the bowl around the transition, its bulbous flanks accentuated even more by its lengthy, slender shank and stem. Finished here in a fiery contrast stain, it also happens to showcase some brilliant birdseye.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.9/5 Unsmoked, but the chamber has a ridge from drilling unevenly.
- Length: 6.34 in./161.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark