Danish Estates: John Aylesbury Smooth Bent Apple with Silver (6350) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-001-13180
A handy Danish design, this rounded fellow from John Aylesbury offers an ergonomic ease in hand, and with such a warm contrast paired to rich cumberland in the stem, it's a smart-looking smoker as well. The chamber has been over-reamed, and there are some light dings on the bowl, but otherwise good condition.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
John (In Script)
Aylesbury (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
3.9/5 Chamber over reamed unevenly, plus some light dings around the bowl.
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark