Danish Estates: Refbjerg Hand Carved Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 004-001-14169
An easy, supple bent Brandy shape, this fellow from Refbjerg sports an easy substance in hand, with a well-defined, pinched transition and a lithe, gently upward-ebbing shank and stem combination. Only some rim darkening and small dings around the bowl; otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.15 in./29.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark