Danish Estates: Ben Wade Danish Hand Model Smooth Freehand (100)
Product Number: 004-001-14407
Though sporting a flat base beneath its forward-inclined bowl, this Ben Wade Freehand piece does not sit. It shows a resilient muscularity however, and its chamber is quite deep, framed with a craggy showing of plateau around the rim. Aside from some rim darkening and a large ding on the shank, condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening See Description
Ben Wade (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 6.98 in./177.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.46 oz./69.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.65 in./67.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark