Danish Estates: Danmore Smooth Bent Dublin (250)
Product Number: 004-001-14217
A squat, Pot-like bent Dublin from Danmore, this piece is rather petite in terms of height. The bowl is plenty broad, though, and the gently bent, oval shank makes for a sleek and elegant profile. It does suffer from some minor rim darkening, a few small dings on the bowl, and a couple tooth marks and spots in the stem, but condition is still good.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl Tooth Marks Spots In The Stem Material
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark