Danish Estates: Stanwell Mat (50) (1970s-1990s)
Product Number: 004-001-14612
Here we have a lovely example of the Danish straight Billiard, featuring a bold-heeled bowl set to the end of a low-profile, oval shank and stem arrangement. A warm contrast stain lends the composition quite a traditional appeal. There are some scratches and dings about the rim and bowl, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Dings On The Rim Finish Buffed Off Rim Scratches Around The Bowl Dings Around The Bowl
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark