Danish Estates: Svendborg Smooth Brandy (A) (701)
Product Number: 004-001-13839
Smooth, shapely, and supple in hand, this straight Brandy from Svendborg features a plump, low-set waistline with a soft, subtly convex taper up to the rim. The comparative trimness and low profile of the shank and tapered stem work to emphasize the bowl's curvature even more — making for a gorgeous take on this classic shape, one in this case sporting some rather nice grain as well.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Finish Faded
A (In Circle)
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark