Danish Estates: Johs Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-001-14936
A forward-thrust take on the bent Dublin, this Johs has been dressed in one of the more interesting finishes from Mogens: a rugged rustication at the fore of the bowl, and a smooth, warm polish everywhere else. Condition is good on this estate piece, though it has picked up some scratches and dings.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Scratches On The Rim Scratches Around The Bowl Dings On The Rim
Johs (In Script)
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark