Danish Estates: Parkin Handcut Super Quality Smooth (58)
Product Number: 004-001-14830
Mixing elements of Cherrywood, Dublin, and a touch of Rhodesian, this resolute fellow houses a pretty deep chamber, and wears a warm, smooth finish and simple jet-black stem. Only a little rim darkening and some scratches and dings around the bowl; otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Scratches Around The Bowl Dings Around The Bowl
Parkin (In Script)
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 0.93 oz./26.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark