Danish Estates: Stanwell Sandblasted Bent Dublin (1970s-1990s)
Product Number: 004-001-15138
What makes this bent Dublin's form so striking is how the aft side of the bowl rises immediately out of the transition, contrasting against the far side's easy curve through the heel. It makes for a bold silhouette that still features the Danish school's flowing shaping style. Condition is especially good too, showing only some minor rim charring despite its 1970s-1990s vintage.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark